Christmas Special - Top English songs of 2013

1. Naughty Boy - La La La (the winner)
Will not say more. Play it on loop, and see the double meaning behind the simple lyrics. It can heal the most painful pain, the most sad sadness. But that smile that comes afterwards...it smiles. Simple.



2. When I Was Your Man - Bruno Mars
A painfully beautiful track. But soothing in its after effect..




3. One More Night - Maroon 5
The beats are infectious. And the lyrics are powerfully true. At least I can relate to them!



4. Roar - Katy Perry
Katy Perry gives us her best with this one. If she can come to India for an IPL Opening Ceremony, she can eventually even sing a song for Bollywood. Are you hearing me AR Rahman? Hehe.



Post dedicated to my sister Supriya, and my "Sandy-sister" Mayuri.

Love you all, have a great end of 2013. Make 2014 YOUR year... but before that make sure, 2013 ends on a great note. Cheers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Avengers (2012) - I'm part of the hype.. oh yes, I am!

09/10 - Combined Hindi Music Review: Anjaana Anjaani & Robot

2016 Year In Review for Bollywood, and Upcoming 2017 Releases