Lifeblog (Aug-Sept) with a Song : Superb Month in Mumbai. End of Holidays. New beginnings.

Salutations, readers!


First and foremost, here's wishing a very happy and prosperous Onam to all those who celebrate it. (And I just CANNOT wait to feast and savour on the Onam Sadhya for lunch. Hehehe!)



The following blogpost will mainly be a general view of the big events happening in my life. (obviously, without going into the intricate details)


Will also write separate blogposts on Cricket, Hindi music and Bollywood, separately.

So here goes, yet another blogpost entitled Lifeblog. With an added bonus in the end, for those interested. ^_^



Lifeblog

August was a very memorable month, in every way of the word. I did an internship in this e-commerce company called CoralHub, and the atmosphere was absolutely brilliant, and so informal (a huge change, from the super-formal Swiss atmosphere). And well, the team was composed of very friendly and straightforward people, and I got to make very good friends there. Quite a surprising thing, that was, since I always thought myself to be an introvert.. but my colleagues never made feel like one! The whole learning process was quite an interesting one. Overall, one of the best times of my life.

Add that to getting to spend quality time with family and close friends. Add THAT, to having got to spend Ganesh Chaturthi in Mumbai, and having got to see the most beautiful Ganesh idols ever. And finally, add that, with the usual Mumbaiyya pleasure I get, via the great food, the relaxing rain showers and the inner peace that comes along it all, when I'm in the city.



.


© Santhosh Muraleedharan

© Santhosh Muraleedharan

And well, after that brilliant month in India, coming back to Geneva is always the most horrible feeling. When you think back of all the nice times you had, it indeed leaves you in an empty state of mind. So yes, September is so far quite a boring month, but also it feels good to have few days of rest before University starts.

Indeed, a new beginning is in store for me, after having had a horrible first year of my Bachelor's in Maths. I have now changed my course, and have taken up International Relations as my new subject. Here's praying, and hoping all goes well this year for me.


Song


And well, to end this blogpost, which is part of my Lifeblogs collection, here's a song. A song, which was on my head constantly, during the last few days, since I'm really feeling low and missing Mumbai a lot. And well, writing about it, and "singing about it" (if I may say so), makes me feel better about it.


And here's hoping you like the song, which I dedicate to all those who miss something or someone very close to their heart. A song straight from the heart, and nowhere near as good as Farhan Akhtar's voice in the original song from the "Rock On" soundtrack, composed by Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy, but still as I always say... honest and sincere, an attempt.


Tum Ho Toh - Rock On (2008)

   Tum Ho Toh by Santhosh by SanthM

Here's wishing you a prosperous Onam once again, and wish you a great month ahead.

Cheers, keep smiling, God bless,

Santhosh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Avengers (2012) - I'm part of the hype.. oh yes, I am!

09/10 - Combined Hindi Music Review: Anjaana Anjaani & Robot

2016 Year In Review for Bollywood, and Upcoming 2017 Releases