A never-ending Tornado, not a rollercoaster ride...


Hello all!

First of all, a big thank you for the great feedback I've been getting on my blog. Keep the comments coming!


Well, for those who don't understand the title, I'm talking of Life. People call it a 'rollercoaster ride', and I agree. But for me, it's been wilder than that! It has become as I call it a 'wildly-spinning Tornado'. Things keep revolving around me... sometimes in a good way, sometimes in a bad one.

I firmly believe in the fact that 99% of your Life is in YOUR hands. The remaining 1% is the outer factors. Some call it Luck, some call it Destiny... some say it's God's Helping Hand. I believe in them all! Best example is flipping a coin or tossing a dice. You can't control their outcome, can you? Well, that's Life... you just can't control all that happens around you... The worst external factor is the dependence to other people, and that is often very omnipresent in Life. (Example: you reach at an appointment right on time, but your friend reaches late... so now it is delayed because of your friend and not you!)

Personally, I've not been having lots of luck in the past few weeks of my life... but I don't really care, since I know I did my part of the job, and now if God wants to curse me with a negative outcome, I can't do much but try harder every time. It's not easy, but one should never give up. And living 18 years (and a very stressful period during last 3 and a half years of my life!) has taught me that this is LIFE.

This principal can be applied in anything that requires hard work and motivation. Losing weight, or getting a good mark at your French exam... these are included in both the sectors; the 99% of Your Efforts and the 1% of God's Hand in it (or Luck or Destiny or whatever you call it). Because it is said that if you give in your best efforts, God will do His Job and give you a result.

Hope this post gives you motivation as much as it has given me some after writing it! :)

Ok, enough serious talk, now time for the BCFQC!

B - Bolly Videos of the Week

Chance Pe Dance theatrical trailer, starring the Superstar-In-The-Making, Shahid Kapoor, and Genelia D'Souza... MINDBLOWING WATCH :D



Tu Jaane Na (Remix) - Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahaani ... isn't Katrina just so Beautiful? :)




C - Cricket Info for the Week

Oh yes, it's my favorite season in cricket... INDIA v AUSTRALIA SERIES! :D yaaaaay!

Well well, we are 2-1, thanks to our back-on-track youngsters' bowling, sensible batting, and improved fielding... Ishant Sharma is finally performing better than before, Praveen Kumar is doing wonders, and Ashish Nehra is BACK, and how! Jadeja's bowling is great too, but the analysts should stop emphasizing on his batting and call him an all-rounder...

And don't even get me started on our batting line-up! It's the best in the world, and the world should know it by now. Because with the likes of a Sachin Tendulkar, or a Yuvraj Singh, or Mahendra Singh Dhoni (my favorite :D), a ENTIRE Bowling line-up's figures can be DESTROYED! And that's not all! We also have the Chennai Superking, Suresh Raina, plus the Delhi Daredevils Duo, Gambhir and Sehwag. In the words of George Clooney: What else?

So my bets are that we will win this contest fair and square, and that's what Oz' needs to chillax and not get the Champions Trophy victory get to their head...

To finish off, let me put the link of one of my favorite article of Cricinfo, and very recent one, describing the victorious partnership of Yuvraj and Dhoni:



A partnership made in batting heaven - http://www.cricinfo.com/indvaus2009/content/current/story/432379.html

F - Funny Stuff for the Week

Sorry for those who don't understand Hindi, but I just couldn't resist feeling Nostalgic and putting a video of the movie I'm DYING to watch... called Andaz Apna Apna! This movie released at the very beginning of Aamir Khan and Salman Khan's career... directed by Rajkumar Santoshi, this comedy flick is one of the most sold DVDs in India! I think I might also buy one ;)





Q - Quote of the Week

"Sometimes you think you deserve something very badly, and never got it... but it's not a question of 'deserving or not', it's rather a question of Destiny... The only reason why Destiny snatches something from you, it's because there's something better waiting somewhere out there... so go look for it, rather than crying out your losses to the world!"

-Santhosh Muraleedharan


C - Concluding Note

Sorry for the Serious philosophical talks, next posts will be more light, no worries :)
Till then, thanks for reading my post, cheerios, take care and most importantly:
KEEP SMILING!

Happy November to All,
Santhosh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

09/10 - Combined Hindi Music Review: Anjaana Anjaani & Robot

2016 Year In Review for Bollywood, and Upcoming 2017 Releases

The Avengers (2012) - I'm part of the hype.. oh yes, I am!