Lifeblog: Welcoming 2015 with open arms (Happy New Year!)

Dear Readers,

Hope you all are doing fantastic.

And I hope 2014 was a good year for all of you. For those who had a tough year, here's conveying my warmth to you, as the "sun has set", and now it is about "to rise again". Thus, I hope this new "sunrise", the arrival of 2015, will bring you happiness, peace and prosperity!



As for me, well, 2014 has been a mixed bag. There has been a lot of great things coming my way, but I am still fighting some personal battles. 2015 looks massive, since I would have finished with my studies by then, and well, I will be moving on to the next chapter. Still a lot of uncertainty as to what I will be doing exactly, but will take things as they come.

May 2015 be a great year for all of us! Let us all enjoy the new adventures that may be in store for us. Happy New Year to you all!

Regarding my blog... well, ahem, this was most certainly my worst year, in terms of posting articles on my blog. Only one blog post in 2014, and I will clearly need to do far better in 2015! I am currently very busy with my Thesis preparation (which in itself is a Herculean task), so once that is done, maybe mid-January onward, I will start posting the usual things.

Here's a tentative list of things on which I will be aiming to write about in 2015, after I'm done with all my studies work:

  • 2014 Year in Review for Bollywood
  • Cricket World Cup 2015: Thoughts and predictions
  • The Avengers craze, still there in me! (Age of Ultron)
  • Soundcloud covers
  • The usual Lifeblogs, etc.
  • Other topics, perhaps...
In short, I will try really had not to make my blog look like a deserted place, like it was during this entire year. I hope I won't fail to keep my promise!

On that note, here's wishing you all a superb year ahead. Have a great 2015!

Yours sincerely,
Santhosh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

09/10 - Combined Hindi Music Review: Anjaana Anjaani & Robot

The Avengers (2012) - I'm part of the hype.. oh yes, I am!

2016 Year In Review for Bollywood, and Upcoming 2017 Releases