Predictions for the T20 World Cup 2012 - from the Super 8s onwards...

Hello all! It's World Cup time! And that too T20 World Cup time! :D

I had made predictions for last year's 50-over World Cup, and they mostly came true, with the main one being India winning the cup. So I guess I've started believing that my predictions can be lucky for the Men In Blue! :)

Thus why I decided to do an encore for this year's T20 World Cup. So here goes, the predictions for the winner of the World T20 2012! :)








 





Chak de India! :D

(Sorry if this was a biased post... just felt like acting like Paul the Octopus for a second time. Let's hope it works again for the Indian team :D )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

09/10 - Combined Hindi Music Review: Anjaana Anjaani & Robot

Lifeblog: Dubai - Brief tour in an amazing city (Easter Holidays 2011)

2016 Year In Review for Bollywood, and Upcoming 2017 Releases