Jul 9, 2011

Singing - Amateur's Attempt (July 2011)

Hello Readers! ^_^

Well, here's something I never thought I would be doing one day, but I'm finally doing it. And that is, showcasing my singing on my blog.

Yes, I have taken singing classes for two years from 2006 to 2008. And yes, I love making karaoke instrumentals out of original Hindi songs, to then record my own voice over it, using basic knowledge on sound editing.

Add that, to my love for Hindi songs, and you've got a part-time hobby, and a good creative usage of my computer time.

And here's a good platform to do so, my blog. Because I would love to collect some feedback on my singing. Good or bad, it doesn't matter, because it will either motivate me or help me to improve.

One more thing to add: I am not a good singer. Amateur, is more like it. So do not expect anything "outstanding" as such, but instead, an ordinary and honest, an attempt, at this art.

If I get good feedback on this blogpost itself, then I shall continue to post a song of mine every now and then, since it's mainly to get some constructive comments which will help me to improve.

To start out with this venture of mine, I'm posting one of my MOST FAVORITE tracks in recent times, and most probably my favorite Hindi song of 2011. It's called "Jiyein Kyun" from the movie Dum Maaro Dum. Originally sung by Papon, a super-brilliant and heavy voice of this singer, which goes great with the song's theme, and composed by Pritam, whose soft songs can be sometimes much better than his fast-beat tracks.


And finally. Many people will be wondering "Dedicating this song to anybody in particular?". Well, I dedicate this one to Happiness. A friend that's always there in me, who may not be around at all times, but a friend whose value I know and admire the most.

Enjoy the song, and hope you'll like it. And yes, do post in your feedback!

Cheers!




Jiyein Kyun - Dum Maaro Dum (2011)

   Jiyein Kyun by Santhosh by SanthM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are most welcome here!